I am so excited to announce that as of tomorrow we will be back, stronger and bigger than ever, lots has happened, so I wanted to do a little blog just to keep you up to date with what has been going on over the last 4 weeks.
If you follow my social media posts, you will know that during the middle of a pandemic I signed on the dotted line and have taken over the entire shop. 192 High Street, Rainham, ME8 8AT officially belongs to me!
During the last 4 weeks I have refurbished the entire building… 7 months pregnant. It is no longer a salon, more of a skin specialist and laser hub.
I wanted to create something new and different, a place where you can come and enjoy the experience. Unfortunately due to COVID we can not have the relaxation / waiting area just yet but it hasn’t stopped me with my ideas and plans. I’d like to think one day we will be able to invite you into the clinic to have your treatment and enjoy some “you” time with a nice cup of coffee, hot chocolate or a bottle of water (as you know water is good if you are having tattoo removal).
Although lockdown 2 has been tough, we haven’t stopped;
– I have completed level 2 VTCT qualification in infection prevention (COVID-19) for Clinical Aesthetics.
– Jodie has completed her Lynton training and is now insured
– I have managed to re-book 211 clients into December from November
– Lucy will now be working Mondays – yayyyyy!
– Stephanie Palmer joined our team as a makeup artist and skincare specialist and has two gorgeous rooms at the clinic https://www.facebook.com/stephaniepalmermakeup
– Screencancer UK have been incredibly busy during lockdown, They are next in the clinic on the 16th December. If you have a mole or a lesion that is concerning you and you would like to get it checked, please get in touch to book your appointment. https://www.facebook.com/ScreenCanceruk
– I.C Sport and Remedial Massage Therapy joined our team as of yesterday. For all your massage and well-being needs please follow Sharyn at https://www.facebook.com/IC-sport-and-remedial-massage-therapy-102623247974535
– And I think I mentioned above, I have refurbished the entire shop!
Everyone who had their November appointment cancelled due to lockdown have been contacted, if you are still to re-book January availability is now available. (December is fully booked).
Some things to consider when coming in for your appointment;
– you will need to fill out and send back a pre-covid assessment via email
– you will need to wear a mask, you can either wear your own or we will be selling them for £1 each
– please come to your appointment alone with minimal accessories
– please wait outside the clinic and at your appointment time your laser therapist will come and greet you
– please pay via bank transfer, card or have the exact amount in cash
– please use the hand sanitiser at the bottom of the stairs
– if at any point you feel unwell or need to isolate please reschedule your appointment. We do have a waiting list, so please try and give us some notice
– you must not have any fake / real tan in the treated area
– speaking / conversations will have to be kept to a minimum (this is going to be a hard one for us)
– if you have tested positive to covid you will need to have a patch test again
Throughout December Jodie will be observing both myself and Lucy and as of January Jodie will be taking over from me whilst I observe her (probably bouncing on a birthing ball in the corner). I am hoping my last day in the clinic will be 22nd January.
We are doing everything we can to ensure the clinic is a safe environment for us all. I will also really welcome your feedback on how you think we have managed the situation and how you feel the clinic is on your return. Your feedback only makes us better!
If you would like to see our full covid policy, you will find this on our website: https://www.amyjaesthetics.com/covid-19/ and if you have any questions about any of the above, or would like to book a free consultation please get in touch with me today, it will be lovely to hear from you.
I would also like to take this opportunity again to thank you for your continuous support. It really has kept me going, one learning for us as a business is that we would like to book at least two appointments in advance (if we were to go into a lockdown again, which obviously I hope we don’t, you will still have a future booking in the diary).
I am so excited to see you all tomorrow and welcome you into our new and transformed clinic.
Lots of love